TWO new comics!

 Exciting News! I've just self-published two new collections of my comics work, and they're now available to buy, using my new online shop!

 The first is GRAVITATIONAL COLLAPSE,  which is a collection of short comics (1-4 pages in length) that have been published in various anthologies over the past decade. The main one being Stripburger, who've been helping me get my work into places it never would have reached since 2012, but also Off-Life, Dirty Rotten Comics, The Broken Frontier Yearbook, to name the ones I can remember without having to do any research.


The second is called STANDING OUTSIDE THE STATION, SWEATING, which is composed of short, off-the-cuff comics, the likes of which I share regularly on Instagram and Twitter, but also contains a new 10 page travelogue comic that's never been seen anywhere before.

It's more inkeeping with the other A5 comics I've self-published over the years, such as Hand, Underpants, and Me, Talking to Myself About Myself, as Usual.

(Don't forget It's Cold in the River at Night is still available from the publisher, Avery Hill!)